The mysteries, intrigues, suspense, fear, anticipation, joy that “Are we there yet?” can bring, are explored in today’s episode of Victory in Mind. So too are the challenging situations we go through as we continue on with our life’s journey. Come explore with me…
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES
[00:00:00] Show trailer
[00:00:27] Intro music and voice over narration for the show.
[00:01:32] Setting the stage for a main highlight for the road-trip, journeying from Nairobi to Mombasa, Kenya.
[00:02:40] The roadtrip-proof-not-so-scientific-guaranteed-of-a-process in interacting with the baboons.
[00:03:33] Have you actually considered that baboons might have an “Are we there yet?” moment too?🤔
[00:04:18] Appreciating our success points, no matter how brief as we continue on our life’s journey.
[00:04:50] When the road trip, the journey is more than uncomfortable. Painful. Framing your “Are we there yet?” when you find yourself in this situation.
[00:07:20] Understanding the cyclical repetitive nature of your journey and your destination.
[00:08:39] Reflection point of today’s Victory in Mind Episode.
[00:09:24] Putting everything into perspective.
[00:10:18] Conclusion. Thank you so much for listening. Be sure that you subscribe to this podcast. That way you can automatically receive episodes and share the link. People share the link and the episodes with your social networks. You can go to our website www.victoryinmind.com for show notes as well as links to download and subscribe.
Thanks for staying tuned to Victory in Mind. We appreciate you. I’m your host, Waceke Wambaa thanking you for joining me on our podcast today. Remember you have a future. You have a hope.
[00:11:02] Outro music and voice over narration for the show
LEAVE SOME FEEDBACK
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review. Here’s the iTunes/Apple Podcast link: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/victory-in-mind/id1557591084.
- Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast so you can automatically receive your episodes!!!
If you’d like to find out more about Waceke visit:
- For fantastic podcast intro/outro: GNX Productions. Larry “DJ X-Cell” Wall. [email protected]
- Gorgeous podcast artwork designed by Cameron Ward at www.camwarddesign.com.
- For voice over services: visit https://tataceke.com
So we will always sure to carry some kind of food, in anticipation of that particular stretch of the road, where we were sure to encounter the baboons. Even if you knew you were going to take a nap and you were getting sleepy on the trip, you'd always, always, always be sure to let a sibling and a parent know. To wake you up so you could feed the baboons.[:[:[:[:[:::[:[:[:[:[:[: