There are time stamps of our lives that surround us daily. What stories do they and will they tell of us?
Will they say that we made the most of every moment or otherwise?
May your story go beyond the Abandoned House and be one of a life lived to its fullest potential. Be encouraged.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES
[00:00:00] Intro music and voice over narration for the show
[00:00:43] Introduction to the show
[00:01:05] Today’s goal is to encourage both you and I, surrounding an experience with a surprising find and meditation moment.
[00:02:00] What happened here? What must life have been like?
[00:03:00] Ever consider the experiences that make up the totality of your life?
[00:04:35] Today’s podcast is a simple reminder of the intersection of our lives and the relentless march of time… let’s take the time to make memories.
[00:06:22] The Abandoned House
[00:10:18] Outro music and voice over narration for the show
LEAVE SOME FEEDBACK
- What should we talk about next? Please let us know in the comments below.
- Did you enjoy this episode? If so, please leave a short review. Here’s the iTunes/Apple Podcast link: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/victory-in-mind/id1557591084.
- Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast so you can automatically receive your episodes!!!
If you’d like to find out more about Waceke visit:
- For fantastic podcast intro/outro: GNX Productions. Larry “DJ X-Cell” Wall. [email protected]
- Gorgeous podcast artwork designed by Cameron Ward at www.camwarddesign.com.
- For voice over services: visit https://tataceke.com
If this house could tell its story, what a story would tell of days gone by - the happier times, one laundry was left to dry on lines of pitter-patter of little feet dragging in mud after running in fields
Or further back yet when but a shack yet dreams and goals held nothing back.ed through sweat toil, grit, [:
Until that day when the final brick was lead. As if in parade the house gleamed away from the shade.
It stood in pride, sheltering, squeals of laughter of birthday parties, get togethers, fun. Children adults frolicking in the sun.
Yes, it stood watched peered through windows, steps, creaking doors slamming, enjoying life. The vibrancy of sound The aroma of food, clinging to billowing draperies its foundations joined in the dance of life's parade.'t stay young forever. Other [:
How memories, escape, runaway betray, cacophony of noise give way to endless pregnant silence. Awaiting the sounds of life. Joy has since faded.
The young couple now gray, not many a dream left, nothing for these walls to say
Children grown, gone weeds overcoming the grass. Though this house was built forever, forever fades out fast.Soon the couple is just one [:unds of silence echo up down [:[: