Introducing this Podcast, Victory in Mind, we will expound on the type of show this will be, including the frequency and goal of this podcast.
TIME-STAMPED SHOW NOTES
[00:00:43] Welcome to Victory in Mind podcast.
[00:01:10] Type of show: Occurring on Wednesdays, about 10-20min long.
[00:01:30] Goal of the show
[00:02:08] Ultimate victory. You have a future. You have a hope.
LEAVE SOME FEEDBACK
- Would you consider reviewing Victory in Mind podcast? If so, here’s the iTunes/Apple Podcast link: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/victory-in-mind/id1557591084. If you like what you hear (and read!), please share the links with anyone you think might be interested. Much much appreciated!
- Be sure you are subscribed to this podcast to automatically receive your episodes!!!
If you want to find out more info about Waceke visit:
- For fantastic podcast intro/outro: GNX Productions. Larry “DJ X-Cell” Wall. [email protected]
- Gorgeous podcast artwork designed by Cameron Ward at www.camwarddesign.com.
- For voice over services: visit https://tataceke.com
Trailer - Victory in Mind
I'm your host, Waceke Wambaa. Our weekly show will work towards motivating, activating, educating engaging, challenging and inspiring us all towards our created potential.[:[:
Now, any successful lesson is great, but also we will not run away from failure. We will not run away from lessons and experiences where we did not succeed. Rather we will use all these experiences and work towards building character, thus equipping us for the battle through practical applications from lessons learned in living out our created destiny.[:
I can't wait for you to join me on the podcast. And remember, to tell your friends that this show, Victory in Mind is available to listen to for FREE in any app that supports podcasts or directly on our website, www.victoryinmind.com. Now go ahead and take a listen to the episodes and be encouraged. You have a future. You have a hope.